We coach our clients through a process of discovery to clarify and achieve their highest aspirations. Legacy Planning is the process of keeping your family and your assets together – generation after generation – in a loving and fulfilling way.
At United Security Bank Financial Services, a department of United Security Bank, our definition of “assets” goes beyond the traditional definition of financial resources to include the wealth of your intellect, life experiences and your deeply held values. The assets that define who you are must be considered when developing your plan for preserving the more tangible assets that are accumulated and built throughout your life. The combination of your intangible and tangible assets is your true legacy.
Our clients usually find themselves at one of the following stages in Legacy and Estate Planning:
Developing a life plan for the accumulation of capital.
Managing money, real estate and other investments wisely.
Preserving assets, generating income and minimizing taxes.
Planning for the next generation.
Our team delivers the services most suited to address the needs of your current legacy planning stage.
- Estate Planning
- Life Settlements
- Financial Planning*
- Wealth Management*
- Living or Family Trust Creation
The Advantage – working with us provides you:
- A high level of client service and attention
- Customized solutions based on unbiased objective advice
- A team with profound dedication to our client’s well-being and their long-term goals
- Non-proprietary investments and open architecture with “best in class” investment options
- Objectivity, judgment, instincts and compassion to see our clients through life’s personal and financial struggles
Raymond James Corporate Privacy